Cerzán takes your privacy seriously.
Please read the following to learn more about our privacy
Information Collection and Use
treatment of personally identifiable information that Cerzán
collects when you are on the Cerzán site, and when you use
- This policy also covers Cerzán'
treatment of any personally identifiable information that
Cerzán's business partners share with Cerzán. This policy
does not apply to the practices of companies that Cerzán
does not own or control, or to people that Cerzán does not
employ or manage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Cerzán collects personally identifiable
information when you register for a Cerzán Internet and
web-hosting account, or when you register a domain name.
- When you register with Cerzán,
we ask for your name, email address, contact and billing
information. Once you register with Cerzán and sign in to
our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Cerzán also automatically receives
and records information on our server logs from your browser
including your IP address, and the page you requested.
- Cerzán uses information to fulfill
your requests for certain services, for billing and support,
for error-tracking, for load-balancing and other administrative
- When you register a domain name,
public contact information you provide, including name,
postal address, phone number and e-mail address, will be
published online by CORE through WHOIS, as required by ICANN
regulations. This does not apply to private billing information,
which is stored in Cerzán's local database and kept confidential.
- Cerzán will not sell or rent your
personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Cerzán will send personally identifiable
information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share
- We need to share your information
to provide the service you have requested;
- We need to send the information
to companies who work on behalf of Cerzán to provide
a service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these
companies do not have any right to use the personally
identifiable information we provide to them beyond what
is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court
orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on
our web sites violate the Cerzán Terms of Service, or
Cerzán Acceptable Use Policy, or any of our usage guidelines
for specific services.
Your Ability to Change Your Account
users session data.
- Cerzán gives you the ability to
change your Cerzán Account Information and preferences at
- To do so, you may make certain
revisions as found here on the Cerzán web site, or simply
call our phone number @ +1.651.556.5656
- Your Cerzán Account Information
is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas Cerzán uses industry-standard
SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
Questions or Suggestions
- Cerzán may edit this policy from
time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will
notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.